In my opinion, an upright vacuum cleaner is a right way to go especially if you have a larger house and you need to clean large floor areas regularly. No matter if you go with Hoover or Bissell, you will have the power of modern technology combined in an upright vacuum cleaner. Today i am going to tell you about hoover floormate deluxe review.
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe is an upright vacuum cleaner that is specially made to clean hard floors including hardwood, laminate, and tiles. If you have carpet in your home, I’d recommend you to look for another upright vacuum cleaner that is optimized for carpet and rug cleaning.
Let’s jump directly on Hoover Floormate Deluxe Review
If you have been looking for an ultimate and advanced vacuum cleaner then why not to try Hoover FloorMate Deluxe this time! Like all the other products of Hoover, this one is also perfect that brings ease and comfort in your life. This vacuum cleaner can not only remove the dirt, dust, hair, and debris from the surface but even it can make your floor shiny. Most importantly, the dual tank technology built in it is just amazing because it is good to keep the dirty and clean water system separate. In this way, it does not push back the dirty water on the floor keeping the area clean and shiny. In simple words, Hoover FloorMate Deluxe is going to make your life simple and easy. Many new features and functions have been introduced in it that you will not find in the old models of vacuum cleaners.
- Multi-Purpose SpinScrub Technology exclusive Hoover patented counter-rotating brushes gently wash and scrub hard floors from all angles.
- SpinScrub Brushes deliver the best clean while gently and safely scrubbing sealed wood and vinyl. Brush is removable for easy cleaning.
- Dual Tank Technology separate tanks for clean and dirty water, so you can easily fill, empty and rinse each tank individually. Clean water tank capacity is 3/4 of a quart.
- Wash/Dry Mode Selection wash mode uses brushes to clean while suctioning up excess water. Dry mode stops brushes to suction up excess water and improve drying time.
- Solution Control squeeze to release cleaning solution.
SpinScrub Brush is patented by Hoover and it’s made to deliver the best clean while gently and safely scrubbing the stubborn stains on your hard floor, while not leaving any marks or damage.
Dual tank technology is very useful, and I’d highly recommend you to get a vacuum cleaner with a dual tank technology. Clean water is separated from dirty water through two tanks, and there is no chance to use the dirty water back on your floor again like there is a possibility with single tank vacuum cleaners.
You will be able to choose from two different modes which are wash or dry. Wash mode will use brushes while sucking all the excess water, while the dry mode will stop the brushes, suction up the excess water and improve the time of drying your floor.
Clean boots controls are available at a fingertip distance, where you will be able to control everything such as adding extra detergent to specific dirty spots.
Read more hoover reviews here.
Hoover FloorMate upright vacuum cleaner weighs only under 15 pounds, which makes it one of the most lightweight upright vacuum cleaner. It’s very easy to lift it up and carry it with you, which is good if you have stairs in your house.
Hoover FloorMate needs to be assembled before the first use, and there are detail instructions that come with it, but it’s something to keep in mind.
- Unique SpinScrub brushes.
- Dual Tank technology for safer cleaning.
- Two modes to choose from.
- Clean Boost controls.
- Lightweight and convenient to use.
- Easy to assemble.
- Safe for all sealed floors.
- Modern Design.
- Hoover FloorMate upright vacuum cleaner is loud, which is something you should consider.
Let’s watch a video review about “Hoover Floormate Deluxe”
Benefits of it:
Want to know what the special benefits of this vacuum cleaner are! Well, here are these:
- This product has Spin Scrub brushes that are useful for gentle and safe scrubbing of the tiles, woods, etc. Otherwise, scrubbing is a time taking and tiring task.
- Through its clean boost control, you can apply extra detergent to the high traffic areas or bad stains.
- Like many other advanced vacuum cleaners, it also comes with dual tank technology that keeps dirty and clean water separate.
- This product is light in weight and you can lift and carry it anywhere even on the stairs.
My personal experience with Hoover FloorMate deluxe:
When it comes to my personal experience with Hoover FloorMate deluxe, I am seriously very happy because it serves as the best companion for performing the cleaning jobs. I am quite impressed with its unique features that I have not seen in the old models of Hoover vacuum Cleaner. Wash/Dry mode selection is especially perfect because when I need to clean while using excess water then I make use of wash mode that uses brushes. When I need to improve its drying time, I set it to the dry mode that stops its brushes to throw up extra water on the surface. It is just a single function but besides that, there are many other functions of it that have impressed me. I got all the instructions regarding assembling in the manual along with the product and so I did not need to get technical services from anywhere else but I assembled and set it all by myself.