When people buy their new phone, it is not often that they think about how to keep it clean. However, if you want your phone to last for a long time the most important thing you can do is make sure you care for it. This article will show you How to Clean an Oneplus 6T in order to ensure the longevity of your new phone.
How to Clean Oneplus 6T
Have you ever had a phone that just doesn’t hold its charge? You know, the one where you fall asleep using it and wake up to it dying? The one where all of your data is lost and you have to start from scratch? Then you’re not alone. Many people are experienced with this problem.
How to Clean a OnePlus 6T
- Remove all the battery covers.
- Disconnect the charging cord.
- Open the phone and remove the battery.
- Place the phone in a safe place and dry it off with a cloth.
- Clean the exterior of the phone with a soap and water solution if desired.
- Put the battery back in and enjoy your new, clean OnePlus 6t!
What to do if your phone doesn’t hold its charge
- First, you need to know how to identify if your phone doesn’t hold its charge. To do this, you can check whether your phone has a low battery percentage or not. If the battery percentage is low, then it’s time to replace the battery.
- If your phone does have a low battery percentage, then you also need to clean it. This means that you need to remove all of the dirt and debris that has built up on the phone over time. You can do this by using a cleaning cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- If your phone still doesn’t hold its charge, then you may want to consider buying a new phone. Many people are never able to get their old phones to hold a charge again, so it’s important to consider purchasing a new OnePlus 6t phone if your current one can no longer hold a charge.
How to clean the sensors on your OnePlus 6T
- First, unplug the phone from the power outlet and remove any dust or other debris that may have been collected on the phone.
- Pour a small amount of water onto a cloth and wet it down.
- Rub the water onto the sensor area of the phone and let it sit for a few minutes to help clean it.
- Repeat steps three and four until all of the sensors on your OnePlus 6t are clean.
How to clean the glass on your OnePlus 6T
- Remove the battery and cover the phone with a cloth.
- Place the phone in direct sunlight for 10 minutes
- Remove any dust or dirt that may have built upon the glass
- Use a soft, wet cloth to clean the glass
How to clean the battery on a OnePlus 6T
- Remove the battery cover.
- Unlock the phone and remove the battery.
- Open the cleaning tool and place it in the charging port.
- Put the OnePlus 6t back into your device and wait for it to charge.
- Open the cleaning tool and clean all of the dirt, dust, and other debris that has accumulated on the phone’s body since it was last used.
In conclusion, it is best to clean the OnePlus 6T with a damp cloth, using a mix of water and soap. It is also recommended you perform this cleaning at least once a month.
For the sake of your phone’s screen, it is best to buy a screen protector for the device that covers the entire face of the phone. It is also recommended that you stay away from cheap knock-off brands, as they often use cheap materials that will actually damage your phone’s screen.