The casino is a huge source of interesting myths, legends and stories that are too good to tell. There are incredible luck stories (25 million dollars in slots?), dubious capitalism (atomic bomb parties?), disgusting personal hygiene (adult diapers for a hot streak of wins?). Some of the most interesting facts about casinos and gambling Toto site 토토사이트come from a society where it is not allowed, proving that it is not easy to keep people away from the attractiveness of a potential big win.
You have to use loopholes in the law to gamble in Japan, and Monaco has one of the world’s most famous casinos, where locals are forbidden to play. Las Vegas boasts overwhelming strength, but casinos in Indian settlements across the U.S. also demonstrate great strength in the industry, albeit unspectacular. Here are some of the craziest and most interesting facts about the world of casinos and gambling that you probably don’t know about Toto site 토토사이트
Ben Affleck was banned from playing Blackjack for life after discovering he had been playing card counts at Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas. – Source
- 2. A man wins six million dollars from a casino overnight. Don Johnson, by Blackjack, has ruined Tropicana’s April 2011 earnings on his own. He had already won $9 million in two other casinos. He is currently prohibited from entering most casinos in Atlantic City.- Source
- 3. The “Sky Beam,” launched from a casino in Las Vegas, attracted many insects and established a new ecosystem of moths, bats and owls. – Source
- 4. Billionaire Howard Hughes purchased a small Silver Slipper casino because the hotel’s trademark neon sign was visible from the bedroom. He could not sleep at night, so he only changed the arrangement. – Source
- 5. In 1980, Lake Tahoe’s casino Harvey’s Wagon Wheel was destroyed by the most elaborate bomb the FBI encountered. The equipment included 28 toggle switches, float switches, tilt sensors, screws and joints in the sensor and spring switch casing, and some surprises. – Source
- Caught by casino owners and charged in court for misconduct, the Highland Card Counting team was acquitted of all charges after a judge ruled that the player’s conduct was not misconduct but only using intellectual strategy. – Source
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas recorded its worst financial record when it hosted a physics conference. – Source
- 8. Many casinos have started “skill-based” games because young people have grown tired of the “cast and roll” classics such as slots and roulette. Gamblers can win money by betting on free throw contests, “Cash Lloyd,” improved versions of Angry Birds, and so on. – Source
- 9. It is said that Chinese businessmen buy aircraft carriers that do not function from Ukraine and use them as floating casinos. It took more than four years to tow it to China. Subsequently, the Chinese government purchased and modernized the aircraft carrier, becoming the only aircraft carrier owned by the Navy. – Source
- 10. In 1993, a man named William Brennan left Stardust Casino in Las Vegas with $500,000 in cash and a tip and disappeared with his cat. Since then, his whereabouts have been unknown, and he has become one of the most successful casino robbers in history.
- American roulette wheels are different from those of other parts of the world. The American casino uses 0 and double 0 to reduce the odds of winning to 1/38, while the other countries use only 0 and the odds of betting individual numbers are 1/37.